2020 Vietnam Market Trends
A short presentation and quiz addressing 2020 Vietnam market trends. The approach seeks to readdress many conception and misconceptions behind consumer and market trends in Vietnam. The Vietnam economy, international trade interrelationships and Vietnamese demography bode extraordinarily well for exponential growth through to 2030.
1. Rapid urbanisation demands ultra convenience.
2. Most interconnected trading nation globally.
3. More women work in Vietnam than anywhere else in region.
4. Middle class acceleration.
5. Internet economy shifts consumer priorities. Internet economy at US$12 billion.
6. Online shopping will surpass modern trade share of sales in 2028.
7. Experience economy is flying.
8. Speed of change – opportunities to leap frog abound.
Ha Dinh - Project Lead
Geert Heestermans - Marketing Director
Richard Willis - Director
Vo Thi Thuy Ha - Commercial Effectiveness
Louise Knox - Consumer Technical Insights
Aimee Shear - Senior Research Executive
Dennis Kurnia - Head of Consumer Insights
Tania Desela - Senior Product Manager
Thu Phung - CTI Manager
Linda Yeoh - Consumer & Market Intelligence Manager